We reserve the right to change this policy in the future. Any changes to this policy will be posted on this section of the website. When this policy is updated, the date of the update will appear at the bottom of this page. In addition, a copy of this policy is available upon request by writing to Chevy Chase View by sending an email to info@Chevy Chase View.com.
Personally Identifiable Information We Receive Through This Website
If you visit this website to read or download information, we collect and store the following information (Website Visitor Information), some of which constitutes personally identifiable information: the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, such as aol.com; the Internet protocol address of the host server you are using, such as ww3.aol.com; the name and version of your Web browser, such as Internet Explorer 7.0; the date and time you access this website; if you came to us through a link from some other website, the Internet address of the website from which you linked to us; and your name and other personal information you may provide to us in an email or other message.
Some parts of this website may use a “cookie,” which is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie captures no personally identifiable information. This website may use a cookie in order to log which pages you visit on the website or to provide certain features during your visit to the website. You can set your browser to refuse to accept cookies; however, some features of the website may not function properly if you do this.
What We Do With Information Covered by This Policy
- We use and disclose Covered Information in connection with our marketing and sales activities and for other legally permissible purposes related to our business.
- We use Covered Information for purposes of research related to our business, our public purpose and this website. We may publish the results of our research, but we will not publish personally identifiable information about you in connection with the research.
- We use and disclose Covered Information about our employees, as we deem appropriate for purposes related to the employment relationship in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- We use Website Visitor Information for general statistical modeling, in order to measure the number of visitors to different pages on the website and to modify and enhance the website as we consider appropriate. We also use this information to monitor network traffic and to identify unauthorized access or unusual activity on the website.
- If you send us an email or message and provide your name or other personal information, we may use this information to send an answer to your question or to deliver the requested information or service to you. We also may use this information to provide you with information in which we believe you will be interested; however, at any time, you may request that we stop doing this by contacting us in the manner described in the “How to Reach Us” section of this policy.
- We do not sell Covered Information to consumer marketing companies and have no plans to do so.
How We Safeguard Personally Identifiable Information
Chevy Chase View has administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of Covered Information that we receive, transmit and maintain, including computer files and documents that contain the information. Our standards are designed to:
- Protect the security and confidentiality of the information,
- Protect against anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of the information, and
- Protect against unauthorized access to or use of the information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to a borrower, consumer or employee.
We restrict access to Covered Information to those who need to know the information for our business purposes. We destroy, erase or make unreadable such information prior to disposal as required by applicable law. Our policies and our agreements with third parties require appropriate security and confidentiality standards to protect the confidentiality of Covered Information (including Website Visitor Information) and prohibit its unlawful disclosure.
We strive to maintain a high standard of security and privacy. However, no information can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and we make no such warranty or guarantee. In addition, we do not commit to protecting publicly available or non-confidential information except as may be required by applicable law or regulation.